Might & Magic X - Legacy: The Falcon & The Unicorn, Now available!
The time has come Adventurers!
Discover right now a whole new chapter of your quest in the Agyn Peninsula with Might & Magic X - Legacy : The Falcon & The Unicorn!
Face new enemies and explore new dungeons to solve the dark mystery that could change the fate of Ashan forever…
Available today on http://bit.ly/1dHdlli and automatically unlocked for all Deluxe Edition owners!
Concerning the Might & Magic X – Legacy Mac version, we are sorry to announce that we had to extend the testing period to secure & improve game compatibility with this platform.
We will keep you updated about this topic in the following days.
Your M&M Team.
4.7. 1.5 version release note.
o New Content:
• The Falcon and the Unicorn DLC content:
• 7 new quests
• New exclusive dungeons:
• Fort Laegaire
• Summer Palace
• New enemies from the Haven faction
• New monster spells/abilities:
• Sun Ray - Deals Light Magic damages to all party members.
• Martyr - Passive Ability. When this monster dies, all other monsters on the same tile get the "Hour of Justice" buff.
• Celestial Armor - Adds the "Celestial Armor" buff to a single monster on the same tile. Prevents damages that would be dealt to the monster.
• Hour of Justice - Adds the "Hour of Justice" buff to a single monster on the same tile. Increases target monster's Melee and Ranged Damage Values, Magic Power and Attack Values.
• Mass Heal - Heals all monsters on the same tile.
• Pacification - Apply “Sleeping” condition to the targeted character.
• Piercing Strike - Every successful strike has a chance to ignore a part of the targeted character’s armor value. Always applied with a critical strike.
• Unstoppable Strike - Melee block attempts will always fail and the block chance value is reduced.
• New features and improvements:
• “Fast travel” system with the Obelisks. Once activated, you can enter the name of another activated Obelisk, and the party will be teleported to that corresponding Obelisk.
• Map notes are now also visible on the World map
• Spirit Beacon spell can now be used only on the Outdoor areas and in the Cities. It can’t be casted during a combat or in dungeons anymore.
• New Visual and Sound FX for Spirit Beacon spell.
• Faceless creature can now cast “Dark Nova” spell.
• Repair/Identify screen and process optimizations.
• Name of the current level/region on the top of the Area Map.
• New Two-handed weapons variations
• New Warfare Ability: Furious Blow – You perform a melee attack with a percentage of additional damages per mana point consumed.
• Save system – close the save window after successfully saving a game and print game message “Game Saved”
o Bug fixes:
• The UI of the tooltip of Spirit Beacon spell is improper.
• Monster (Elite) Faceless is invisible and the combat turn gets freeze when it spawns in Ker Thal.
• Get guidance service from Madame Cassandra won't consume any gold.
• The two NPCs in Tomb of Thousand Terror (level 5) are not available when the party first gets into the house.
• Party can exit Tomb of Thousand Terrors without triggering the dialog with Eruina.
• In the Limbo Dungeon, the token "The Other Eye of Goros" won't be removed after using it.
• Monsters which can apply the condition - Sleep is not available.
• Nothing happens when interacting with Fountains and Statues the next daytime if the daytime comes in another map.
• Certain quest tokens which can be purchased for the second time shouldn't reappear.
• Party cannot get the quest reward when the inventory is full.
• The NPCs using the models Black Guard and Black Guard Captain are invisible in Karthal.
• The required cost for travel and coach shown in NPCs' dialog is improper.
• "Identify All Items" doesn't work if the number of the items is less than the number which identified for the first time.
• The tooltip of the slot to equip main hand weapon is improper.
• The window for purchase spells is disordered after reordering the characters' portrait.
• The spell “Spirit Beacon” can be cast in Karthal under Siege and cause blocker.
• The quest "The Secret of the Obelisks" cannot be completed, for the quest cannot be updated when visiting the 2nd obelisk.
• The special effect of equipment named "Provocation" is not functional.
• The options in NPC's dialog are still clickable, after the Repair / Identify Items interface is opened.
• The symbol of Spirit Beacon on mini map will vanish after changing maps, or performing save & load.
• The NPC Yeshtar in the Tomb of Thousand Terrors (level 5) (9,11) cannot give the quest Memory Lane to the party.
• The Expert & Master Tier bonus effect of the skill "Arcane Discipline" is improper.
• The game freezes after entering certain dungeons which have a conversation at the entrance.
• The cutscene won't play after killing Markus Wolf in Vigil 1.
• The ongoing quest "Peninsula Incognita" cannot be completed.
• Game freezes when characters cast the Warfare abilities without equipping melee weapons.
• The bark to remind the nearby secret shouldn't trigger again if the secret was already opened.
• The SFX of identifying will be out of frame, when the party has more than 1 page unidentified items.
• The last day(Ylda) of every month in Calendar is debug info.
• The outline of secret of Perception still remains after solving the secret.
• The HUD is improper under 1920*1080 resolutions.
• The tooltip of spell: Liquid Membrane cannot match its actual effect.
• Windsword's promotion ability "Perfect Strike" is not functional.
• The hireling Zhin won't increase the amount of Gold the party found and inconsistent with the description in the tooltip.